Welcome

My name is Lisa Tsakos, Registered Holistic Nutritional Consultant, corporate speaker and author. This blog provides professional advice from a nutrition and weight loss expert (me!) about corporate and family health. Here you'll find recipes and articles that address work-related challenges like eating on-the-go and maximizing your productivity with the right foods. You'll also find out about how you can help your children develop strong immune systems and healthy bodies. As a nutrition instructor, I often found myself thinking, "When I have kids, this is how I will feed them." With two toddlers, I have the opportunity to practice what I have been preaching and to try out my theories. So far, they seem to be working! Follow me on my journey and also on Twitter @NuVitalityHW.

27 May 2016

I've Been Nominated!

I am beyond excited to be nominated for a Lifetime Achievement Award!  

It was 20 years ago that I attended the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition as a student, and I have been blessed to be associated with the school ever since. Today, it is my great privilege to represent the CSNN Alumni Association in the Maritimes.

The 2016 CSNN Alumni Holistic Nutrition Awards will be held on Saturday, May 28. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment