Welcome

My name is Lisa Tsakos, Registered Holistic Nutritional Consultant, corporate speaker and author. This blog provides professional advice from a nutrition and weight loss expert (me!) about corporate and family health. Here you'll find recipes and articles that address work-related challenges like eating on-the-go and maximizing your productivity with the right foods. You'll also find out about how you can help your children develop strong immune systems and healthy bodies. As a nutrition instructor, I often found myself thinking, "When I have kids, this is how I will feed them." With two toddlers, I have the opportunity to practice what I have been preaching and to try out my theories. So far, they seem to be working! Follow me on my journey and also on Twitter @NuVitalityHW.

16 Jun 2014

Kitchen Cure Workshop


Much can be learned from traditional diets, and Ayurvedic medicine, which dates back 5,000 years, has mastered the art of using herbs and spices to enhance both the taste of food and our health. 

I've always wanted to learn how adding specific herbs and spices to food can prevent bloating, gas, fermentation, and how it can improve digestion. Imagine enjoying a glorious bean or cauliflower dish without the gassy aftermath!

My friend and colleague, Nahid Ameen, Ayurvedic expert and holistic nutritionist, is hosting a 'Kitchen Cure' workshop next Monday, June 23 in Toronto. Join me to learn about how ingredients that are in your kitchen right now can improve your health, reduce pain, help you cope with stress and more! 

Check out this link for all the details:
http://conscioushealth.net/product/kitchen-cure-natural-home-remedies-workshop/#ixzz34oGrA46R

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment